20 April 2009

Update: 11 Weeks...

Weight: 13-4.8. (Target 13-5.6). BMI: 26.7. Body Fat: 26.2%. [Forecast: 13-0.8]
Wk12 Training: Hours: 9:46 (Target 9:00). Bike: 202.8km @ 27.0kph.

 
Weight... Down just the 0.4 lbs for the week.  Even smaller loss than last week.  The only positive is that it wasn't positive.  Not good.  Forecast based upon 10 more weeks at 0.4 lbs per week is 13.0.8.  That would be a terrible outcome after starting off so well with 3 really good months.  I expect more.  Focus this week is on training hard and resisting any temptation to deviate from my diet.  To be fair - I have been pretty conscientious.  But I will even more so this week.  I have a 10 hour week - it must be possible to lose a pound in a week where I watch my food intake and do 10 hours of exercise.  We'll see...  Might keep a food diary for the week.  In fact, that's a good idea.  Might just twitter my food consumption for a week - Please feel free to critique (be gentle).
 
Training... Not bad.  Nice to have the weather on our side again.  Feels like Spring. The bank holiday meant that I started the week off on a high in terms of enthusiasm, enjoyment and hours trained.  Roll on the next two.  So this last week I managed three rides and three gym sessions for a total of almost ten hours.  Plenty of variety and all the sessions went pretty well.  For the week ahead I am going to front load a few gym sessions, have a quiet Friday & Saturday and then... a sportive on Sunday ('Princes Risboro').  Should be good; particularly if the weather is as forecast (20 degrees / sunny). Stretch target is Gold (27.35kph).  Who knows?

No comments: