23 March 2009

Update: 15 Weeks...

Weight: 13-9.4. (Target 13-13.4). BMI: 27.3. Body Fat: 27.3%.
Wk 16 Training: Hours: 7:51 (Target 8:00). Bike: 135.4km @ 27.0kph.

Weight... What a nice suprise. My hard weekend rides obviously paid off. I was expecting to struggle to 'hold' the 4lbs lost last week; so to lose a further 1.2lbs is happy days. All in all the weightloss has been going as well as I could have hoped for. Since the first weigh-in of the year (15-7.2) I've lost 25.8 lbs (11.7kg) which equates to 2.3 lbs (1.06kg) per week. This sets me up nicely as I know have just 23.4 lbs to go to achieve my stretch goal. And with another 15 weeks remaining before the Marmotte that means just 1.56 lbs/wk. Easy! Here's the chart:



Training... A mediocre week - circumstances meant that I fitted in just 3 gym sessions -but followed by a tough old weekend. On Saturday I hammered away round Richmond Park to assess my improvement. Very pleased I was too (with a time of 1:03:14). Then on Sunday, I headed South and over the hills of Surrey for my Mother's Day Sunday lunch. Well deserved the roast chicken was too. She had also knocked up one of my childhood favourites a banoffeee pie, but, in the name of continued weightloss, I managed to summon all my willpower and resist. Here's looking forward to July and being back on puds... Went to bed last night with tired legs.

Twitter... as you will see from the sidebar I am twittering and loving it. Please feel free to follow me.

No comments: